Total Delivery Time for Your Order
The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts: the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. The processing time is usually 1-2 business days.
Shipping time is from when the item leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your door. See shipping times below.
We offer three shipping methods for most items:
- Standard Shipping (3 to 5 business days)
- 2- to 3-Day Shipping (2 to 3 business days)
- 1-Day Shipping (1 business day)
- Shipping times do not include processing time (most in stock items generally take 1-2 days to process) and Standard Shipping times only apply to items being sent to the 48 contiguous states.
- For Standard Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, add 2-4 days.
- Shipments to military APO / FPO addresses and U.S. territories and protectorates should arrive in 3-6 weeks. We do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes at this time.
- Weather-related shipping delays are not within the control of LPI Certification Marketplace.
Digital products will be emailed immediately, after your order is processed and payment is received. Please contact customer service if you have not received your digital products within 12 hours of purchase.
Physical products that are in stock will usually ship within 24-48 hours after placing the order. You will receive an email with your tracking information once the product has shipped.
Tracking Your Order
If you are a registered user, you can check on the order status here.
If the order was placed as a guest, without being signed in, you can check on the order status here.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.